What do your eyes say about you?
Eye exams are an important part of overall healthcare for your entire family, from children to grandparents, and everyone in between.
- 80% of what we learn is through our eyes.
- Studies show that 60% of students identified with learning disabilities have undetected vision troubles.
- Even if you’ve had laser vision surgery or have naturally good eye sight you still need an annual eye exam.
- As we age we’re more susceptible to cataracts, glaucoma, and macular degeneration. Detecting these conditions early can help keep your eyes healthy.
From the leader in vision care
✓The #1 vision plan among customers
✓#1 doctor rated vision insurance provider
✓The only national not-for-profit vision insurance company
✓The largest doctor network means locations close to you
CLICK To Learn More and enroll
Lowest Out-of-pocket Cost
As a VSP member, you’ll enjoy typical savings of over $200 a year on your eye exam and prescription glasses.
VSP has the largest network of private practice doctors in the industry so you’re sure to find a doctor close to you.
Wide Selection of Frames
With the largest choice in frames, you’re sure to find the pair that’s right for you and your budget.
VSP has great customer service, which is why they’re consumers’ #1 choice in vision care.1 If you’re not 100% happy with VSP, they’ll make it right.
Depending on your needs, you’ll be able to choose from two excellent plans. When you enroll, your coverage will include:
- Eye exam—fully covered after a $15 copay.
- Prescription glasses—after a $25 copay, fully covered up to your allowance amount (varies by plan and state).
- Contacts (instead of glasses)—you can choose to use your allowance toward the purchase of contact lenses.